Greif Flexible Products & Services Zhytomyr (https://www.greif.com/)
- Processes expenses including tracking down receipts, when needed
- Arranges all business travel which sometimes requires weekend or after hours assistance.
- Scheduling of confidential meetings to include performance reviews, monthly result meetings, etc.
- Set up meetings on behalf of management including receiving visitors, setting up meeting space in office, as well as at offsite locations, meeting materials, catering and hotel reservations when needed.
- Handles with internal and external correspondence.
- Provides translations for colleagues.
- Prepares letters, memos, forms, and reports according to written or verbal instructions, or from knowledge of company policy or procedures.
- May provide support for general data auditing as requested.
- May participate in business meetings and committees related to the business unit; scheduling appointments and meetings, distributing agendas and supporting managers by taking notes and compiling minutes for distribution.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Typically possesses High School diploma (or equivalent).
- English translator degree is a must.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Proficient knowledge of basic office equipment (i.e. copiers, scanners, fax machines, calculators, etc.).
- Proficient understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Strong attention to detail.