We are Kromberg & Schubert — an international technology concern with medium-sized background and a story of success spanning more than 110 years.
With engagement, flexibility and constant innovations we have become a specialist for complex wiring systems for Automotive Industry.
Our key to success? Over 50.000 employees in over 40 locations worldwide are connected through optimism, fun at work and the quest for continuous improvement.
- coordination of the department’s work;
- planning and control of material flows in production;
- coordination of actions with production;
- cooperation with foreign partners.
- higher education (logistics, business economics, finance);
- experience in the field of logistics, preferably at a manufacturing plant;
- fluency in English or German;
- leadership skills;
- very Good communication and teamwork skills;
- solid intercultural and social competences;
- PC-knowledge on professional user level.
- competitive salary & benefits;
- individualized development plan;
- networking with the Company’s Key Players;
- chance for accelerated professional growth and promotion in an international environment.
We provide modern technology and the opportunity to be part of its development from the beginning to the final product. You work in interdisciplinary teams on interesting projects. In addition to a performance-based salary, we offer you the social benefits of a big company, a flat hierarchy. Also we foster a culture of work-life balance.
Do you want to meet the challenges that wait for us in the future in connection with the custom-specific cable harness production?
Then send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV & relevant certificates) including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via our online portal.