Diya is a successful Ukrainian IT company providing full-service IT solutions for small and medium businesses across the world. Our company has a strong professional background in providing remote technical support services to companies across different industries helping them deliver excellent customer experience.
We are a friendly crowd of it-savvies. Working shoulder to shoulder in virtual crew gives us flexibility to provide better solutions and exceed our customers' expectations.
Diya is currently seeking to hire Technical Support Engineer for a full-time position at our Zhytomyr office or remotely, who is tech-savvy with excellent troubleshooting skills to join us.
The position is for our first level of support working directly with end-users to resolve technology issues remotely for our nationwide client base. An engineer will be exposed to multiple desktops, network, and server technologies in our diverse customer infrastructure environments. The L1 position responds to, resolves, and escalates incoming technical client issues and requests submitted by phone, e-mail, chat, or ticketing system with a focus on superior customer service.
Responsibilities for the Technical Support include but are not limited to the following:
Provide expert remote desktop support and basic server administration with a focus on:
- Client satisfaction
- Service delivery quality
- Technical excellence
- Experience with Windows and Mac operating systems and office applications
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- Readiness to different time-shifts (our operations are 24/7)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, punctual, quick-thinking, creative and proactive
- Intermediate level of English (both spoken and written)
- Experience with Microsoft365 platform would be a big advantage
What we offer:
- Comfortable work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid vacation and sick-leave.
- Healthcare ensurance and gym.
- Training and useful experience
- Work in a young and friendly team.
- Career opportunities and professional growth.
For better understanding who we are and what we are doing, visit our website: