DevOps engineer (Magento) at IWD Ukraine (in house or remote)
IWD Ukraine is an eCommerce company headquartered in Zhytomyr.
Specializing in Magento development, our expert team of eCommerce specialists provide quality eCommerce, B2B, and marketing solutions for brands looking to expand their online presence.
Since 2007, we have been building our reputation by creating superior returns on investment for our clients.
We are looking for a motivated DevOps engineer to join IWD Agency — Magento Solution Partner. If you are passionate about eCommerce and want to work with a team of certified Magento specialists, let’s get in touch right now.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience. Experience with Magento is a big plus.
- 2+ years experience with continuous integration and delivery in AWS.
- 2+ years delivering services in a cloud-based service/microservice infrastructure using proven design patterns.
- Linux server administration
- Practical experience running and configuring common services:
- Practical experience delivering software with Docker Containers, Linux Containers
- Experience in understanding network file systems, FTP, SSL and SNMP in the context of configuration and build activities
- Able to read and debug PHP
- Practical approaches to Quality Automation and experience with common testing tools.
- Practical experience using Jenkins, CodeBuild or CodePipeline.
- Must be able to speak and write in English
- Building tools to support multiple versions of Magento 1 and 2, Community Edition & Enterprise Edition.
- Maintain and develop performance measurement infrastructure
- Optimize environments, fine tune services for high load
- Manage upgrades
- Analyze data to learn how to continuously improve processes and systems
- Mentor other team members and share technology and solution demonstrations
- Maintain, enhance, and ensure good health of all software delivery processes and systems
- Actively participate in high level team activities such as architecture or process improvements
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on qualification;
- Interesting projects;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable office in the very city center;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Young and friendly team;
- Remote work within Ukraine is possible.