We are an American recruiting company with more than 28 years of success in the US recruiting market and 16 years in Ukraine.
As the market keeps growing, we are looking to expand our team in Ukraine.
Whether you are an experienced HR, a fresh graduate, or a seasoned professional looking for a career change, we invite you to join our talented international team.
Apply with us if you enjoy talking to people, learning something new every day and would love to keep the freedom of working remotely from wherever you are.
Benefits of working with V&A:
- Paid internship (no previous experience is required, our professional instructors will teach you on the job)
- One on one training
- Competitive salary in US dollars
- Paid taxes and individual guidance and support from the tax lawyer
- Paid work tools including monthly internet fee, corporate laptop after 6 months of work, monitor, headset, 3G backup modem
- Individual career path and professional career coaching
- Ongoing professional online training programs and paid seminars/webinars with international trainers, ebook reader with an extensive library of books
- Attractive schedule that allows you to spend the first half of the day for yourself: gym, hobbies, personal errands, etc.
- Corporate wellness program (health/life insurance, gym membership, massage therapy, individual sessions with the psychologist, nutritionist, etc.)
- Contributions to your favorite charity
- Benefits package (paid vacation, holidays, sick time off, parental leave)
- Paid local biweekly lunch meetups with the team
- In-person team building meetings in Kyiv (all expenses covered)
- Personal laptop or PC (we will provide you with the corporate laptop after 6 months of work)
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
- Good MS Office skills Outlook, Word and Excel
- Availability to work fixed schedule (Kyiv time) Monday through Friday from 3 pm till midnight (8 hours with a 1-hour dinner break)
- Follow the established onboarding procedure
- Prepare and send onboarding paperwork to employees and contractors
- Collect the completed onboarding package
- Follow through on the onboarding process with each employee/contractor via phone and email
- Perform other administrative and HR duties